Reasoner- Living Transparent Reasoner- Living Transparent

Great song

Would there be any way you could provide the sheet-music to this song? Is it even possible to play? I would love to play this, and any of your other pieces.

5/5 10/10

-Thanks

[Microgalactic] [Microgalactic]

Love it.

Usually when I listen to songs, I switch them up every ten minutes or so. I started to listen to this and, without realizing, I had it on for a good hour before I realized that I had been listening to the same song. (redundant sentence is redundant)

Good job!

5/5 10/10

teddygram responds:

haha nice thanks!

(+Trip to hell+) (+Trip to hell+)

It's ok...

You tried. It's generic DnB with poor transitions and simple variations. I like the effort, keep working and you'll do just fine..

Boux Boux

Look like someone has a gay lover.

JK, but I know antone who reads the descrition will think the same, a generally relexing song, but make it a little louder... i can barely hear it. (I know I can jsut turn up my speakers, don't even say it.)

Stalagmite responds:

hmmm... compliment or no... well either way thanks for the supportive criticism.. i tried to turn it up, but it is on my live keyboard.. hense the bad quality.

gay?
no its appreciation for a PERSON. man or woman. the words i choose to say to men are no different to that i would choose of a woman.
I love everyone.
......you should too.

-Hospital- -Hospital-

Bad Ass

This would make a sweet video... I can picture a guy waking up from a coma in a hospital overrun by zombies in the apocalypse.

0:00- 0:56 he's slowly waking up, learning about his surroundings

:57- 1:17 He sees the shadow of a zombie just outside his door. he gets up to investigate.

1:17- 1:46 The zombie sees him, and the man starts to run away, more and more zombie join in the chase.

1:47 - 2:12 The man goes down a staircase to the ground floor and begins to run again.

2:12 - 2:20 The man sees a hallucination of his family, then they suddenly turn into more zombies and chase him.

2:21- 2:47 The man rounds a corner and hides in a vacant room, it's dark and the zombies search for him. He can see their shadows through the small window in his door.

2:47 - 3:11 A zombie reaches for the doorknob, fumbling with it. he then peers inoto the window.

3:11 - 3:38 The zombie manages to get the door open, and sees the man. The chase resumes.

3:39 - 4:00 The man sees the door leading to the exit. It's a long hallway, he's getting tired and the zombies are getting closer.

4:00 - The man reaches the door and dashes out into the day light, with the zombies just moments away from catching him. They all stand in the door way, hungry. The man collapses in the grass as the camera zooms out, showing more and more of the hospital.

I would totally make a flash music video, if only I was any good at it. Anyone is free to use this template if they wish, I would love to see what you do with it.

Heart And Soul Remix Heart And Soul Remix

Original song

The song name is "heart and soul", composed by Hoagy Carmichael.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heart_an d_Soul_(song)

Good song, brings back a few memories. It probably would've been better if you choose a different instrument as the main melody.

codbarley responds:

thanks alot for the info.

Overload ngcut Overload ngcut

Finish Please!

5/5 10/10, Such an upbeat and fast song, Dwight Howards shoulders demand that this be finished.

Car Radio Apocalypse Car Radio Apocalypse

Nice sounds, But....

It gets extremely out of sync and cluttered in the middle. 2/5 and 4/10

DeltaClaw responds:

Aye, that I noticed shortly after submission. I'm thinking about trying to fix it now that I have a better computer that's able to handle the more complex songs I put together. Thanks for pointing out the flaws, and I will do my best in the next rendition of this song!

-Control: Mind- -Control: Mind-

Very nice

I'd have to say, my Sauron is freaking out! but then again, what isn't?

:: The Happy Song :: :: The Happy Song ::

UB3R!

Song is -Jumper- By Waterflame. I also love the song, but, then again, I love every song in CC. Actually... I love every song that's half-way decent on teh grounds of new-ness. Good Song! Keep going!